Team, please complete the following and return by e-mail to Beth Philbrick (firstname.lastname@example.org), or send to 3925 Lake Mirage Blvd., Orlando, FL 32817-1555.
Download the forms using the links below or click here to download them all at the same time (follow the instructions below for which forms to fill out and return): 2017 Forms.zip
- Application – Excel spreadsheet or PDF form – can be completely filled out on computer, then save and send as e-mail attachment.
- Passport photo– scan and send as e-mail attachment
- Release – Word document
Adult– print & fill, or fill on computer and print, then sign, scan, and send as e-mail attachment. Download as a Word Document or PDF.
Minor– print & fill, or fill on computer and print, then have both parents’ signatures notarized, scan, and send as e-mail attachment. Download Word Document or PDF.
- Insurance Requirements– PDF – for your information – nothing to sign or return. If you need to obtain primary insurance coverage for the trip, please advise Beth Philbrick once this has been arranged.
- Screening & Release of Liability – PDF – Your pastor or clerk of session should read, complete and sign p. 2, then scan p. 2 only and send as e-mail attachment. Only 1 form is required for all team members from your congregation.
- NEW– Code of Conduct for Child Protection – PDF (required of team members age 13 and older) – read, complete and sign, scan p. 4 only and send as e-mail attachment.
- NEW– Child Protection Training – this is an online training. It is required for all team members age 16 and older. About a month before departure, team members will receive an email from mobilizemyministry.com with a link to the training. The subject line will be “Mission to the World – Child Protection Training.” Please advise Beth Philbrick when you have completed this training.