Team, please complete the following and return by e-mail to Beth Philbrick (email@example.com), or send to 3925 Lake Mirage Blvd., Orlando, FL 32817-1555.
Download the forms using the links below or click here to download them all at the same time (follow the instructions below for which forms to fill out and return): 2019 Forms.zip
- Application – Excel Spreadsheet can be completely filled out on computer, then save and send as e-mail attachment (preferred). Or print out PDF and complete by hand and mail.
- Passport photo– If you are new to the team or have a new passport, please scan and send as e-mail attachment (preferred), or make copy and mail.
- Release – PDF
Adult (Updated for Nagoya Airport) – complete on computer and print, then sign, scan, and send as e-mail attachment (preferred), or send by regular mail.
Minor (Updated for Nagoya Airport)– complete on computer and print, then have both parents’ signatures notarized, scan, and send as e-mail attachment (preferred), or send by regular mail.
- Church Screening Form – PDF doc – Your pastor or clerk of session should read, print, complete and sign p. 2, then scan p. 2 only and send as an e-mail attachment. Only one form is required for all team members from your congregation.
- Code of Conduct for Child Protection – Word or PDF
- Adult – (18 and older) – read, complete and sign p. 4, scan only that one page and send as e-mail attachment.
- Youth – (ages 13-17) – read, complete and sign p. 5, scan only that one page and send as e-mail attachment.
- Child Protection Training – this is an online training. It is required for all team members age 16 and older, if you have not completed this within the last three years. About a month before departure, team members who need this training will receive an email from mobilizemyministry.com with a link to the training. The subject line will be “Mission to the World – Child Protection Training.” Please advise Beth Philbrick when you have completed this training.
- Team Insurance Requirements – Word doc or PDF, please read and understand the requirements.